Saturday, March 1, 2014

So....

Spontaneously decided to try out Amelio's Mashed Potatoes with Hana on Thursday after our trip to AllScript's office in search of the 24th January issue of Entertainment Weekly with Benedict as Sherlock on the cover. The guy from the office sort of told us it was impossible to get the specific back issue we wanted but Hana later on received a phone call from the office (female this time) that the magazines we wanted are available but it's gonna take a while before both issues can be sent out. [heck I don't even know what I'm saying here]

Before we went on our little trip to AllScript's office, due to the Internet downtime at home (mine), I headed out to Setia Walk's Starbucks to leech some wifi again since my phone's data is reaching its limit too. Just sat down and received Hana's message saying she's gonna visit AllScript's office.... Okay walked under the scorching sun for 15 minutes for 30 minutes of wifi.. Okay.. 

Back to Amelio.. I regret dressing like an utter hobo (in my eyes, yes, I dressed like a hobo) that day.. I planned my outfit the night before (to dress like a hobo to work lolol) but got a last minute trip with Hana so meh... Gosh I'm pretty sure I became MA's laughing stock that day -__- Gahhhh!!! It was awkward (as expected) to dine there when MA works there... Just 10 days ago we were still working at the same shop and boom now he's at Amelio. 

We took our time flipping the menu before finally ordering only two mashed potatoes. I like how it was plated~ Photos will be added later on~ For me the mashed potatoes were great enough!~ Hana finished both my salad and hers (and her mashed potatoes duh) before I could even finish my mashed potatoes.. Are you seriously that hungry?! It was really awkward (and a little stressful for me) to be dining there when an ex co-worker is just standing there sorta watching you eat from time to time but meh it was funny too. :) Went to work right after and the night was boring. The end. 

(I so wanna blog about Friday's visit too buttt it's late and I need to take a shower and go to bed so I'll blog about tomorrow instead) 

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment