Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Urgh

So there was class today. After class, I went to IOI Mall with a classmate, shopping for plain white tees. There's this cat that waltz into the mall like a boss :D so cuteeee~~ Later on, we went to Amelio (at Setia Walk) for lunch. Yes, Amelio again. It was my idea.. Because I was hungry and this classmate is the one that told me Amelio's spaghetti ish yummeh so I suggested we eat there. Surprised 100c was open at 4.30pm when we passed by (closed from 3.30pm - 5.30pm). 

We initially sat outdoor but as we were flipping the menu, I suggested we move indoors so it's cooler :D I.... Forgot the name of the fettuccine we ordered..... But it was cheesy and had bacon on top! Photos later on when I remember. We ordered mashed potatoes as well! (How can I not order mashed potatoes when I eat at Amelio?!) It's not that godly yummeh but I like it well enough so yeah~ 

- - - - - 

Apparently my sis sent me dices through wechat lolol which I had no idea why. Didn't notice till wechat notified me through email lol


Okay enough ranting bye. Movie night tomorrow! 300 : Rise of an Empire! Another side note, I'm so upset that the Ochado and Ikuzo Ramen at IOI Boulevard closed down :(  I'm so gonna head to Ochado tomorrow when I go Sunway Pyramid for movieeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment