Monday, February 24, 2014

What..

Decided to take a stroll around Setia Walk before heading to the shop I work at. The whole reason was to NOT wear my new shoes directly to work XD Another side reason was to peek MA at his new work place.. Which failed badly cause he wasn't there lololol or maybe he was in the back of the restaurant who knows :x

Anyway.. Work was a-okay not too busy not too carefree.

Took another stroll around the area after work ended as well. This time I saw MA there :D He wasn't as lazy as was when he was still working at the same place as I am :p Highly doubt he can be lazy at his new work place anyway :p

I don't remember what I said and he probably misheard me too but he suddenly told me it's his off-day tomorrow. Like whuttt I think I asked him whether his new job is fun or something and he misheard me |D awkward much |D Well I wasn't there just to see him.. My sis told me once that the mashed potatoes there were yummy so I went there to flip the menu =w= Flipped through the menu twice and finally found what I was looking for with some extra yummy looking desserts :D And now to plan when to head there for some yummy mashed potatoes ♥ Goodbye hard-earned cash! Hello yummy food!

Okay bye. This post contains very terrible grammar :@ Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment