Monday, March 3, 2014

Last day.

It's the last day I'm working at 100c today. There was this family that came by a total of 4 times within a month and a half (roughly 6-7 weeks) that I worked here. Was thinking whether they'd come by again this week and they did! :) The auntie gave me an angpow during Chinese New Year! x) Her son came running from the back of the shop and as he passed by me, he said "Hello jie jie!" and I was stunned until I saw the auntie. x) When I told her it's my last day working there, she did ask why and I answered I'm lazy to work and I want to focus on my final project. XD She noticed how busy I was today running around back and forth. I like this family :D Probably the happiest customers I've served so far :D

On the first day of work, I fell and hurt my knee and elbow. On the last day of work, I broke a hole in the tatami floor with my right foot :D (no its not supposed to be a happy thing) Conclusion : I got tons of injuries while working there. But heck I liked working there. 

There was another table of customers that celebrated their birthday and this time there were cake for us ❤ Yummy cheesecake from RT Pastry~ Ended busy last day with yummy cheesecake 

At the end of work, I went to Amelio (just outside) to tell MA it's my last day working. He was like "why?" and I answered "I'm lazy" again lolol.. Not like I can tell the truth.. Went all the way to the cinema to rest and wrote the little message that I didn't write before and passed it to him before I went home. Not sure if he'd even understand what I wrote but I still did what I did. 😳 Pretty sure his new co-workers think I like him LOL

As I walked away, 'When There Was Me and You' kept playing in my mind -__- (the one from HSM)

Okay ciao :3

No comments:

Post a Comment