Monday, March 17, 2014

And finally!

Jeng jeng jeng! The long awaited karaoke session with some of the high school cliques! Well only 2 of them in the end cause the others went missing while one of them dropped out the plan a week ago. At first when we reached the karaoke place, Loud Speaker, we thought the place was closed! Half the front of the shop lot's electricity was turned off! And the front iron gate was pulled down (like when they were closed).

When we got our room number and followed the staff to the room, I noticed I got the same room as I did last Monday..... Damnnnn I really wanted to get a different room :( They have different designs and decorations in each room! I wanted to see other rooms' decorations! Damnit! Got myself a hot milo and a honey green tea during karaoke session! It was definitely much more fun than last Monday's session! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who started listening to David Archuleta's songs again just recently! :) Thanks to Harry's "iPod" I got hooked! x) When we were done with our karaoke session, I went up a floor to buy the large fried chicken steak thingy our whatever you call it that Joe Ee recommended before heading home.

- - - - - 

I dressed differently today. I haven't worn shorts out in at least 8 months. I wore the orangey shirt I probably haven't worn since last year's bai tian gong day. Earlier today before I left the house, my sis said to me "Wahhhh you look so much younger today!!"

- - - - -

Oh and did I mention I started playing neopets again? Bet I haven't. Well yeah I started playing neopets again! Creating a new account, re-learning everything I used to already know. They made some changes to the wheels throughout the years. There's a new wheel too! Or two. Their newbie kit is the exact same tho! After that many years! I don't really remember my old account so yeah I created a new one. I do somehow miss my old neopets. Even though they weren't that special. They were just basic ones since I never morphed them or painted them or anything. Okay back to it now~

No comments:

Post a Comment