Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tuesday classes.

There's class on Tuesdays~ Thanks to last Friday, I was sorta looking forward to going to class~ butttt it's for the sake of chit chat sessions :D They weren't there when I reached D: Apparently they went over the other building to find some lecturers to ask about some stuffs. When they came back, hurrr our chit chat session starts~ I passed Harry a buy one free one voucher from Subway since he seemed to really love eating at Subway~

First was to listen to some complaints.. Harry started doing his presentation preparations. We chatted a little while he was researching stuff~ hurhurhur was I happy :3 We had some dried seaweed for snacks~ I kept bugging Harry to eat at least a piece of it x) Later on some of us went to buy Shihlin's Sweet Potato Fries thingy and hot Chatime drinks :D Hot Hazelnut Chocolate ish yummeh ❤ 

Went back to class and we ate and drink in class xD It's funny to watch Harry eat cause he got 4 tooth extracted last Monday in preparation for braces XD He was complaining recently I kept posting photos of food while he couldn't really eat :P Later on he decided to eat sushi (while he can still chew) before getting his braces this Friday. So we left for sushiii!!~ 

I only ate a Chawanmushi and a plate of Inari~ While the others ate a lot o-o There's a Sushi Bonanza next week so I'm just waiting for next week to come before stuffing myself with tons of sushiii!! Can't wait! We left after sushi lunch~ 

- - - - - 

It's my last semester in this college  (graduating soon) and I just started liking going to class again.. I'm enjoying every chit chat session during class :) Yeap just the chit chat sessions cause I rarely get to chat with Harry :P We only started conversing about a year and a month again~ While with Joe Ee it's been less than a year! So yeah I enjoy every bit of it ❤ 

- - - - -

Earlier on I got myself another cut wound on my leg by the iPad USB cable and it started bleeding. I told mom : "Hey, mom look I got cut by a USB cable's pointy side and it started bleeding." Then my mom answered : "Oh then throw the USB cable away la!" in which I replied : "Okay! Then you don't need to charge your iPad already! :D" 

- - - - - 

I finally opened my parcel from Prestel Publishing! My beloved An English Room ❤ Really sad to see the sides of the book 'injured' :/ There was this bluish roundish item next to the book in the parcel. At first I thought it was a pen, then I thought it was a candle when I took it out. Read the paper attached with it and it seemed like it's candy?... It looks like our sticky candy but a larger version and has PRESTEL spelt on it. Then I thought : what's with people from UK with candies?... Cause TeeBusters sent me the tees I won with a lollipop too.. Baffled.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment