Friday, March 7, 2014

A Random Friday

It's pretty random really. Went by Campus Plus' office to pick up the Miley Cyrus Bangerz CD that I won :D The staffs there were pretty funny! All this done before heading to college... (on a freaking Friday!!!) We had this photoshoot for our Final Year Project showcase booklet thingy (which I'm pretty sure I look fugly in) that went on for two days. After taking our shots we moved to the room next door. Two of them started doing their report while I just slacked around. An hour or so passed and they stopped doing their assignment. I went back to the studio (where the photoshoot was held) when another friend came. Just to say hi and stuff. 

Went back to the room next door and Harry (one of the earlier two) came over my side (of the long table. He was at the other end) and helped himself to my stuff. My iPhone and the iPod I brought to be exact. Unlocked my phone and let him flip it like a book. (I have an obsession in calling going through phones as flipping phones) He went through the apps asking what some apps were for. As we were talking and joking he locked my phone accidentally and I unlocked it again while telling him the code .-. I must be mad.... (Can I just pretend I confessed to him through the code? Ahahahaha no.) He helped himself to the photos.. I did saw him enlarging one of my recent selfie lololol pretty sure it's cause my selfie doesn't look like me ahahahaha. He pretty much flipped through the recent ones properly before flipping through the older ones without really looking since there's like 2k+ photos xD I do wonder if he saw himself among the photos.. I did leave him flipping through my phone without supervision... Damn I should've stayed to see his reaction while flipping my phone :/

Around another half an hour passed by and they started playing Chor Dai Dee with Joe Ee's tiny Rilakkuma poker cards. I watched Jeremy Jahn's reviews on 300 : Rise of an Empire and Non-Stop as they played. Joined them on their last round and won :P Gosh I haven't played Chor Dai Dee in ages and won!! Harry was pretty (jokingly) pissed :P He kept losing when they played earlier one x) He didn't believe I hadn't played this game in  a long time! We left college together soon after~ We parted as they took the elevator down to their cars while I took the stairs (outdoors) to my ride. Sometimes I really wish I drove to college instead.. Then again I don't think I remember how to drive :/ 

- - - - -

I do like how the day went. The past 6 weeks were mostly about how work ended, how fun it was, how boring it was etc etc and now here's a post not work related. I mean I do miss working there sometimes but it has filled my mind with work work work and more work related thoughts. Nights are getting slightly boring as they were filled with either work or assorted activities during the past 6 weeks but heck I've been jobless for n years, I'm sure I can get through these nights easily!

Cheers to an update to this blog! 🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment