Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pay Day!

Got a call from my ex-supervisor yesterday to get my pay today ❤ I was shocked when she said "Today is our shop's last operating day" I was like woahhh that's fast! Then she continued with "we're closing for renovation" then I went 'finally they're renovating!' in my mind ;)  After ending the call I suddenly realize it's a Monday yo. It's suppose to be my slack at home whole day day yo. But it's money so meh. And so I went to get my pay today. Funny they never include my March pay (worked 2 days in March before I quit) and instead told me to wait for a week... Or so.. It's only two days for goodness sake! Went up to Loud Speaker to change this Sunday's booking to 3pm later on~ 

As I was on the way to Starbucks, I saw the girl that was working with me and we ended up going for karaoke lolol It's so cheap homg ❤ Only RM3.80 for 3 hours for ladies ❤ We went to Amelio (holyshitagain) after karaoke session. Mashed Potatoes as usual~ but but but this time the Mashed Potatoes... Were flat :/ (in Chinese I call it : 塌了) I'll include the photo comparison next time! The gravy tasted slightly saltier too. Asked MA about it and he said the kitchen staff changed.... Like what..... We ordered another spaghetti which, again I don't remember the full name TT_TT Next time I'll just snap a picture of what I order off the menu.... MA just kept giggling the whole time c: He spoke more probably because this time around he knows both of us instead of just me (I went Amelio a total of 4 times accompanied by 4 different people every time). 

Mentioned to him we got our pay today and whether he got his and he was like "our pay is out today?!". Apparently no one informed him O.o It's really funny to watch him arrange the utensils on the tables cause I don't remember anyone from our workplace who arranges the utensils THAT neatly. He would just smile and maybe giggle a bit every time our eyes meet. So cute and pretty. c: As we paid our bill, he came by to ask for Ms. Tan's number to ask about his pay and I went "Didn't you call her before? You should have her number what..." and he said he deleted the number or something. Lmao why would I even have her number -__- and I don't even know which Ms. Tan he's looking for. We left after I asked about whether the Mashed Potatoes there are available for take-away :P 

- - - - - 

While I was typing this, AP called to chit chat and mentioned something that is really really shocking to me O___O He said "MA 说他跟你在交往" I was like whatttt since whennn lolol (and secretly I'm like I wish...) I screamed WHATTT over the phone lol But seriously why would he even say that?! I'm like whatttt yes even now I'm still like whatttt... I doubt MA would say that really.. AP why you mention that to me lololol don't give me hope please lolol (shit no one should read this) The only reason I can think of why AP would say this is that someone mentioned to him I went to peek MA after work on two Sundays. Holy crap.

- - - - - 

Okay nuff said. Shower and sleep time bye blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment