Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Random Tuesday

Well it's Tuesday and that means there's class. Went to class happily with some pineapple tarts just to find out that Iron Man is not coming to class :(  I wanted to tempt him with some pineapple tarts to see if he'd actually eat it since he got his braces. And to hear some newbie bracers' complaints! It's always fun to hear x) and then there's sushi bonanza lololol wanted to see if he'd actually swallow the sushis straight owo Oh well :(  There's tomorrow for a second chance which I'm pretty sure he'd attend his other class but I don't have class tomorrow... I'm too lazy to go all the way there just for that..

Class ended so we, the ones who went to class, went to Sushi King for the Sushi Bonanza! Yummylicious sushi! I ate 10 plates only this time~ Ahhh some of them were just heavenly! I want more as I'm typing now owo...... Maybe I should really just go again tomorrow for more sushi! I'll think about that! As we left, I went to buy Chatime's new drink and the staff told me the blender broke down?! So sad please! I wanted to try the new drink so badly! (Which I did later on tonight during my Mr. Peabody and Sherman screening. More or that later!) There's nothing I could do so I left. 

As I approached the exit, there he was! Iron Man came!! But my ride was here so I couldn't stay long to chat more... He automatically showed me his brand new iron teeth before I could ask! So kawaii! So cute really! I only managed to ask a simple question before I left. I asked whether he could eat properly and his answer is basically mutter of words that I couldn't really understand XD Not because of his braces but because his words contradict what he meant... Or something... Gosh wish we could just sit down and have a Q&A session! 

Reached home and soon I'm out for my dental appointment again. To add a wire thingy to the bottom row of my teeth to prevent it from moving again. As the dentist was working his magic, I suddenly miss having braces and going to the clinic for my monthly checkup and etc stuff! It's weird but I do. I keep touching the wire with my tongue after I left the clinic. It's weird and strange but it's fun in a way! XD Hope my teeth won't go haywire again! :@ 

There's a premiere screening of Mr. Peabody and Sherman thanks to ChurpChurp and Nuffnang~ Yes I won passes from both sides x) Anthea was suppose to join in on the screening as well but she couldn't make it so 2 passes were wasted.. :(  No one else bothered to want those passes so meh. I smuggled the new Chatime drink, Caramel Choco with Cadbury, into the cinema for this screening :P It was yummeh! Bit disappointed when the ice wasn't blended properly.. Happens a lot :(  Sis decided to use my bag to smuggle in some Curry Fries from Crazy Potato lolol so I had snacks to accompany my drink! The movie was funny! :) I'd give a 8/10 maybe? I'm bad at giving ratings so don't mind me. 

Time to go decide whether or not to go college tomorrow~ Ciao~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment