Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sigh..

As promised in the previous post, here's what went on yesterday (28th February).

Went to the dentist for check up before accompanying mom and sis (with the kids my mom babysit) out to settle some stuff. I was all prepared to go to work right after mom settled her stuff but it was still early so we went home instead. Went out soon after to head to Amelio AGAIN for some mashed potatoes, but instead of Hana, I went with my sis this time around. Never expected I'd be visiting Amelio again this soon as I just came the day before. Awkwardness x100000 when I walked in AND sat at the same table I sat the day before....... Ordered only one mashed potatoes instead of two since we weren't that hungry. 

I'd be peeking at MA now and then while eating. When our eyes meet, he'd giggle. I'd giggle too and look away. I miss those giggles and smiles and laughters of his from back when we were still working together.. They were pretty! Yes, pretty. Who wouldn't like to look at pretty things? I ate faster than I did the day before. Probably because I was using different utensils this time. I did sort of 'poked' him (with my elbow bwahaha) as I walked pass him after washing my hands (stained by the salad). 😜

"Thank you very much" he said, while passing me my change. Off to work I went right after.

Gosh I really do miss working with all of them (those that left). I never thought any of them would quit before I would but all 3 of them did! I initially planned to quit in mid March, then decided hey it's fun with them around why not just work until I'm really tired? But since all 3 of the fun ones left, I'm quitting after tomorrow (2nd March). Yep last day working there tomorrow! TM came by on Thursday but I don't think I told him I'm quitting.. Didn't get the chance to tell MA though.. Wanted to tell him when I dined at Amelio but never got the chance to.. It was just so hard..... Just like the farewell message that I never got to pass to him.. Sigh... Hopefully tomorrow I'd get to tell him.. Somehow.. 

Okay done complaining. Karaoke the solo way before working tomorrow!~ 

Ciaoz~

Oh oh just remembered! I got tired of answering why I decided to quit so all I answered is "I'm lazy." Then again I never really told anyone the real reason why I decided to quit. But meh none of you have to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment