Saturday, March 29, 2014

Last week of March

March is coming to an end!!! Well that doesn't concern me much but the final project committee has decided to move our final project deadline forward. Like wow now the deadline is 26th of April. Okay back to some happier stuff. Went to the Big Bad Wolf Box Sale with Ch_ee yesterday (Thursday). Soon after leaving my house I realized I didn't bring my camera along.... I wanted to do my assignment but I forgot wtf!! Wasted opportunity!! We took public transportation this time. The weather was so freaking hot! We took two trains (different lines) before finally reaching somewhere near the venue. We decided to take the mini cruise thingy cause we were too lazy to walk from the station to the venue under the freaking hot sun! The river stinks!!! Urgh ~____~ The first kiosk I saw when the boat was docking was 6 Celcius. I went "SHIT" immediately cause I don't wanna bump into someone I might know there. I knew that kiosk is inside The Mines but didn't expect to see it right at the exit of the boat cruise. Luckily that person isn't there *phew* maybe he quit meh who cares.

We went to box sale after having our brunch at Subway~ Ch_ee took forever to fill in like 70%~80% of the box and gave up book hunting. I told her noooo there's still so much space!! And I filled the remaining box space with random books c: Random books like Sudoku and ___ for Dummies. There's still some space left but we were lazy already. But hey I get like 6 free books? Not bad c: Gosh the box was so darn heavy! We took turns to carry the box from the venue to back to the cruise, then back to the train station. We missed the first train that arrived and had to wait for about another hour. We saw other girls with boxes like us too! And they could run while carrying the box wtf like it wasn't even heavy at all for them? When we reached the station where Ch_ee parked her car, I decided to wait by the bus stop while she go get her car. Save our arms from another 10 minutes of box carrying under the hot sun! It was 4-ish and still mega hot!

We went to IOI Mall to get some Chatime drinks cause we ran out of water (since 2 hours ago lol) and there was this "2nd cup at RM1" promotion so why not c: Went to Popular as well for Ch_ee to use up her remaining BB1M vouchers. It rained heavily when we were done. Couldn't get my books out of the car due to the heavy rain. My books are still with Ch_ee for now. I barely slept the night before so I ended being really exhausted and fell asleep right away when it's bed time! I haven't been able to fall asleep immediately for a while okay! Tired but fun in a way.

- - - - -

Back to today! I woke at 4pm. Yep that's right. 4-P-M. About 14 hours of sleep. Yumms! I skipped breakfast (obviously). And lunch too today! My first meal was at about 5pm (tea-time)! Dragged my first meal of the day cause I was doing other stuffs. My prize from KLIPS arrived! I stared at the parcel and couldn't figure out what I won cause they never told me. All they told me was I won something. I was shocked and happy when I pulled the wheel-shaped case out of the box cause I at that moment I realized it could be a tool kit! And voila it is! It was a Need For Speed movie merchandise contest and I got the heaviest (literally) prize! Need For Speed Tool Set mmm nice name c: I won another took kit set last year! A Escape Plan themed tool kit set by GSC Movies. I never got to use it! So I don't know when will I ever be able to use this tool kit set.

When it was 7pm, me and sis sent our bro to his NS steamboat gathering. Had to fetch two of his female friends and another male friend which got sorta lost on his way here. The venue is like 5 mins drive from our house and we took about at least half an hour to send them there. Went home to pick up mom for dinner! Where did we have our dinner? Amelio at Setia Walk! (YES AGAIN I KNOW LOL) This time I could order sets and drinks cause my mom is paying :x Hoorah this time around the mashed potatoes (yes we ordered this again too lol) were in perfect shape! Not the flallen ones like the last time I came! Ordered one of the spaghetti set which comes with tomato soup and a creme brulee for dessert! Yums! Mom ordered roasted chicken with black pepper sauce or something. I can never remember the names of food... For drinks I ordered a Lemon Yogurt (ice blended sorts), mom ordered Fresh Honey Lemon (or something I can't remember the name) while sis ordered some Espresso with Pudding in it. (I know I made the drinks sound weird cause I can never remember their names x-x) I forgot to snap photos of the name of the things we ordered from the menu... Bahhh!!

As we were waiting for our bill, I pointed at MA, telling mom this was the guy that was working with me at that steamboat place. He was the first person to leave (among the 3). Told mom of course he recognizes me when she asked me whether he recognizes me. (I generally hates how I recognize everyone when none of them recognizes me) (did I even get that right) Went to buy Captain America : Winter Soldier movie tickets for tomorrow morning's screening after we left Amelio and before we left Setia Walk. Spent the remaining of the night idling, neopets-ing, watching drama and writing this post.

- - - - -

I realize my posts never really make sense but meh it's for me to write. Like a diary entry. As long as I write down the bits and pieces that I do not wish to forget, I'm fine.

- - - - -

OH I forgot to mention! Sis dyed her hair last Sunday! I'm planning to dye mine soon too! c: Not planning to tell anyone yet. (direct family excluded!) No one reads this blog so it's fine to write it here! I'm planning on getting something purple+red! Dark purple much yums! If getting purple base with red ombre cost extra, I'm gonna stick to purple! Cause I love purple more! c: Still doing some research on colors~ And I need to get my IC done before I can dye my hair ♥ Unless the stylist tells me purple doesn't suit me, I'm not gonna bother bout other people's comments! Cause it's my hair! Mom is okay with it so that's that! She was against sis dying her hair for like 3 secs? lol so she can't really say no to me getting mine dyed! Might have to change how I dress to flaunt my hair more c: Nope no one's forcing me to, I just wanna change and getting my hair dyed motivates me! Happy days coming soon! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment