Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Now this is random.

Currently using college's mac out of boredom and just felt like typing some long stuff since I haven't touched a desktop in months. Hi keyboard~

This ain't gonna be long since there are people passing by quite often and it would definitely be weird if people see me blogging here.

Urgh but I don't know what to blog about. Okay random ranting time.

Watched Rio 2 (3D) courtesy of Churp Churp last night. It was pretty nice I guess. Some of the songs the birds sang are really nice and I don't mind listening to it on replay~ Transcendence screening is next week! This time courtesy of Nuffnang! I doubt I can get the one by Churp Churp but oh well~ Nuffnangers' seats are better most of the time.

Neopets is taking their time to load while I'm typing this. Yep playing Neopets in public on public pc. Harry never heard of Neopets.... What kind of childhood did you have omg. He probably hates me by now for hogging his "iPod" during 'class' yesterday |D He forgot my phone's pin. I shouldn't have told him again damnit. Rawrrr

This post is not gonna make any sense in any way. It's just gonna be filled with random thoughts that popped into my mind.

Might be heading to Penang this coming Saturday~ Can't actually wait for Friday  to come as I'm gonna be having lunch (or rather tea time) at Amelio again. Yep it's peeking time. Bringing other friends to try out Amelio's Mashed Potatoes. Hopefully it doesn't fall like my 4th visit.

Oh I bought some hair coloring products. A Violet Brown and Intense Red one. Because they were on a Buy 1 Free 1 sale. Damn those sales. The problem now is I don't know whether we can have our hairs dyed when we're taking photos for our IC. Else I'd be a purple/red headed person by now. Some say yes some say no most of the people I asked said 'I don't know'. But I'm guessing no? Since we weren't really even allowed to smile too much when taking those dumb photos. Urgh I just wanna get it over with so I can dye my hair! It's funny how I can't wait to destroy my hair. Such hair that I once sworn I wouldn't dye.

Okay I'm done for now. Bye. Labels will be filled in later on. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment