Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The One Who Forgets

So I just remembered this little part from all the way back to around March 7? (does that even sound right?)

Truth is I can't seem to recall when this happened. But most probably on March 7. The first time he flipped my phone. While he was flipping my phone, he asked something about an ACG event. Back then I didn't know he was talking about Comic Fiesta and I started talking about my latest AFA experience.

Apparently... He went to Comic Fiesta last year.... And was probably trying to ask about Comic Fiesta..... (I vaguely remember him asking : 你是不是有去那个什么动漫event啊) something along the lines. I didn't know until I flipped his timeline recently.. All the way back to January last year. (by recently I meant early May, since as I was flipping my own Twitter and Facebook timeline, I couldn't find that post about me being an idiot.) I felt like a total idiot when I found out. Urgh my uber mega awesome chance to talk about an event I love. The one fucking time we probably had something to talk about where others would not understand. I kept wondering to myself why did I not bump into him at all.. While I bumped into Terry. Sigh. Such.A.Fucking.Waste. I never get the chance to ask him about it anymore since we sorta graduated. Fuck.This.Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment