Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Thoughts on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ? Electro and Harry looked really disgusting at some point... To me at least :x I love Gwen and Peter so so much. Half way through the movie and I was like how are they gonna kill off her character? I mean they look so sweet together how can you bear to kill her off?! I kept thinking she wouldn't die in this movie and boom she did .___. My heart shattered to pieces :(( I love Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy so so much :(( Watching their characters saying "I'm breaking up with you." etc made me curious about their actual reactions and how hard it was for them to convey those lines. Since they are real couples in real life. My tears were flowing like mad when Gwen died :( I knew the character would die but still I wished they would change it somehow...

I missed out around 5 to 10 minutes of the movie tho.. Oh well I will finish the whole movie again one day. And cry again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment