Monday, May 19, 2014

The Forgetful One.

Well that would be me. I always thought of blogging only when I'm in bed and ready to sleep... But my phone is never close to me unless I'm away from my bed. Main reason goes to my OCD while the other reason is to prevent me from using my phone too much when I'm suppose to sleep! But whenever I am awake and sitting in front of my laptop, I never blog. Not like never never, more like I never remember to blog until I'm in bed again. This post is just gonna be me, reminding myself on what to write for the next post. Some planned and random stuffs from the past week.

1. Thursday - KL, Nuffnang, Masks, KLCC, Humble Beginnings' Mille Crepe, 9.50 - travelling (expensive)
2. Friday - Starbucks, Bandar Puteri, food, Mr Dak-galbi, McD, (my choice of outfit - regret)
3. Saturday - Croquette, process & pictures

The above are just some keywords to remind myself about the things that happened~ Hopefully I don't forget too much of the details by then! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment