Saturday, May 3, 2014

30th April 2014.

The last day of college~ It's also the last "presentation" we have in college. Apparently they said we'd at least have to be dressed in casual formal but I went in full casual. It's the last day yo and I dressed in a way I never did for the past 2 and a half years. Then again it was just a normal casual outfit in their eyes. Not to mention it's also the last we'd gather there as collegemates as most of us are graduating. It's probably the last few times I'd get to see him too. Back to the night before! I helped Harry and Kenny to print out their post mortem report for their respective Final Year Project. When I gave Harry my email address, he noted the "ro" and said his previous email address had a "ro" in it as well. And I told him it's gonna sound really kiddish if he's still using that email address now. We and our respective love for RO ♥ I told them I'd help them print for a cup Starbucks and they agreed immediately. (only for me to find out later on that if they printed their report outside, it would cost them more than a cup of Starbucks!!) RAWRRRR oh well........ I arrived at college about 15 minutes late and apparently they were all at the printing shop.......... Okay no wonder no one was telling me to get there sooner. In the end they got "scolded" by someone cause they were very very late. I was sorta excluded cause that someone never knew I was with them the moment I left the college floor. Bless me.

Skip all these unhappiness shall we! Let's go back to the printing shop part. (since we did spent like an hour there!) ALL OF THEM WERE DRESSED IN FORMAL CLOTHES! Like I'm the only one among the 10 of us who was wearing full casual! Ahh the last time to see the guys dressed formally. Then again there wasn't any suits. Photographers rarely wear suits I guess? Somehow we ended up talking about how late we were and reached the "I only wore my shoes after I parked my car" part. Then I mentioned I only wore my shoes properly while pointing at the straps of my shoes after reaching college and dropping my artworks. Harry then said : "No wonder you seemed taller today! It's your shoes!" Pfft please. I know you're above average height and I'm not. Pfft. At some point while waiting, he asked for my cell again. HE SERIOUSLY NEVER BOTHERED TO REMEMBER THE PIN. OKAY FINE. After at least 3 times he still couldn't remember the pin. He said "There's too many passwords to remember! Tell me the 4th time pleaseee" Like what the hell! Then again I unlocked it for him. And showed him the pass again. Not that he'd need to remember it anymore. It's probably the last time he'd ask for my cell anyway. He saw the video I took back in January(?) for one of ChurpChurp's campaign thingy. I sorta tried to stop him from watching but he did anyway. I didn't see his reaction tho boohoo. Sigh. For the sake of money. The eye meet eye giggle happened half way through our "presentation" session. Sigh. Yeah I know I skipped from the printing shop all the way through presentation session. Who cares.

After the whole "presentation/discussion" thingy, it's finally brunch time! Proper brunch time at least? Since most of us skipped breakfast or so I heard. Sadly he didn't get to try the sandwich I brought. Egg + Potato sandwich! Much yums! While waiting for Kenny and Harry to settle some "business", I sat at Chatime. When they came back, I held out my hand and Harry knew I was asking for my Starbucks! Kenny saw and gave me his part as well. At that point I still thought they were joking.... Oh well should've asked for two each instead! Due to someone's "budget", we ended up at Mc Donalds. BUT! Kenny mentioned it's pass 3pm meaning no more lunch deals so we headed to Sushi King instead! Kenny preferred Sushi King after 3pm anyway. Due to the 3pm - 6pm Happy Hour thingy. So we ended up at Sushi King again~ Harry sorta regretted dining at Sushi King cause every time he dines there, he's gonna end up spending a lot as compared to other places. "每次一进来一张50块就飞掉了" His words. I asked him how to pronounce his name in Chinese and I vaguely remember what he said. “石传亮” I know the surname is correct but not sure about the first name. My brain sucks! Couldn't mark it down on time.

He mentioned he wanted to get a new mouse that's like RM200 and I asked if he's getting Razer or Steel Series or that sorts to end up getting a Logitech..... I thought you were getting a gamer mouse?! Then somehow I talked about the Tron Set I won and as all the others who heard me talking about this, wanted it. I think I said something like "wait for your birthday I might" he said "sure I'll wait." At some point he mentioned he would like to travel (or immigrate I forgot) to Japan and/or Korea one day. While mine is Japan and London. In which he said "don't go to London! The bridge might fall"................ Seriously?! I told him "I wouldn't worry cause I'd be in the Undergrounds." I know. I forgot what we were talking about but when I raised my artwork and hit him (lightly) on his head, and said he might forget whatever he wanted to forget, he replied "then I might forget someone named (insert my name)" in which I replied "don't worry, in two months you won't remember this name. I'm used to it." Then he said "what if I do remember you/your name in 2 months? If I do, you'll treat me 10 cups of Starbucks okay?" I have a different thought tho. If he does remember, I might give him the Tron Keyboard + Mouse set. But of course I never told him that. Oh well. We'll see. It did take the other two (or more, who knows) college mates longer than 2 months to forget me so he'd definitely NOT forget me that soon. I hated the goodbyes.

- - - - -

If he's in his current state for the next 4 months, I might seriously just give him the set. Cause it has been rotting in my closet for a long time!

- - - - -

Ciao time! I know I forgot some stuffs.

- - - - -

And I did! I totally forgot to write about my screening of The Amazing Spider-Man 2! While the others were planning to go out partying, I had my screening of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to accompany me! I didn't now they were having a party until two of them accidentally spit out words about it. Hoho. They immediately tried to stop talking but what's the point. I'm used to not getting invited. I was okay and sorta made them comfortable talking about the party in front of me. It was sorta late when we finished our Sushi King meal. I went home and in less than an hour I was out again. To catch the bus to 1 Utama to watch The Amazing Spider-Man 2! It was raining and the bus' number never appeared on the dumb board. I was so afraid the bus might never come. When the bus finally came, it sorta cheated me an extra 50 cents. That's a lot to me okay! There were random dumb traffic congestion, dumb bus not moving, and boom I was late to my screening. 8.30pm and the bus was still at the corner. BUT! I still manage to get my tickets as the KLIPS counter wasn't closed yet and I managed to catch my screening! Though I WAS 5 to 10 minutes late AND I stepped on someone's foot..... The staffs gave me a middle-ish seat even though I was late! How nice! Funny how the middle seats were still empty! I thought I was gonna get screen hugging seats! I was so late I even told my dad he could pick me up whenever he's done with his dinner..... In which of course after getting seated I told him I manage to get my passes to watch the movie. Boy what a rush! THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! I'm never gonna always be lucky and still get to watch a movie I'm late to! The first was Rush but coincidentally they delayed the screening so I got to watch the whole movie. If I get invited to watch The Amazing Spider-Man 2 again, I might consider watching depending on who invited me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment