Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Recap I

A recap of some less boring days of the past week. Yep. It's boring everyday!

Last week, out of boredom, I decided to pick up the masks I won from Jessica Chaw's blog from Nuffnang (like finally!). I was pretty busy at the end of April so I didn't manage to pick 'em up until last Thursday. Going all the way to Nuffnang's office in KL just for the masks and returning home seemed plain and boring so I decided to head down to KLCC for some Humble Beginnings' Mille Crepe ♥ Traveled back and forth by LRT and realized it's actually pretty expensive to travel the way I did! Stopping at Nuffnang's office before heading to KLCC made me spent an extra 2.50! (I know it's not a lot but when it comes to travelling by LRT, it's pretty expensive when it's just two stops away!)

When I reached the Heritage House building, I walked straight into the elevator cause I'm lazy to register with the guard. BUT! I forgot which floor Nuffnang's office is on.... I stopped on random floors and got out of the elevator twice before finally loading the address on my phone and realize it's actually the 12B floor. While waiting for the staff to get me my masks, I looked around and noticed the decorations in the office changed. When the staff handed me my masks, I got stunned for a second cause it wasn't what I thought it would be. Oh well. At least I got some free masks.

When I reached KLCC, I headed up to Humble Beginnings to check out the cakes~ Went up to Kinokuniya and pretty much wanted every book I laid my eyes on!! All the books! Such amount of books! Unfortunately I can never afford to get all of them... :( After spending some time flipping books in Kinokuniya, I went back down to Humble Beginnings to buy some Mille Crepe~ I wanted to eat at least a piece of it there but the food court is always full so I decided to enjoy them at home instead. I bought myself a pretzel from Auntie Anne before leaving KLCC for home~ Originally I planned to spend a longer time at KLCC but I ran out of things to do and went home early. Skipping Chatime's 3pm-6pm promotion.

- - - - -

The Mille Crepe from Humble Beginnings was heavenly ! ♥ Wish their shop is closer so I could have at least a piece a week!

- - - - -

Some details probably left out. Brain half asleep. Ciao! I'll leave it at Thursday for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment