Thursday, June 5, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past [3/6/14]

So I finally decided to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past~ Didn't really get enough sleep before crawling out of bed around 10am. I'm pretty sure I was rolling around since 8am or so. Luckily I didn't fall asleep or even yawn much during the movie.

In short : X-Men: Days of Future Past is amazing + awesome! Just enough action and tension(?) to keep me awake and keep me on my toes! I had my fist clenched most of the time... For fear, sadness, anger and so on.. Throughout the movie, I kept going "Erik (Michael Fassbender) looks so hot and handsome, can I just cling on to him?!" You know.. Like a koala.. =///=

-

Hmm I'm just gonna go with the spoiler-ish stuff that I loved in this movie. I thought it was cute when Erik and Charles were reunited at the Pentagon. Erik being all dizzy after Peter moves him is so human. I didn't realize Peter IS Quicksilver cause... Well I tend to forget things.. I remember reading somewhere Quicksilver is gonna be in this movie but totally forgot about it when I finally got to watch X-Men : DOFP. I confused Kitty and Rogue cause... I didn't actually finish all the previous X-Men films.... One day I will! (okay download in progress as I'm typing hehehehehe) I like Blink's power and looks ;) When Mystique was flipping the files in Trask's office, it didn't occur to me the mutants were the mutants from X-Men : First Class... I only thought some of them looked familiar... (same thing happened when Havok appeared in the beginning) Even even Erik was naming them to Charles, I could only recognize Angel..... She had more on-screen time that the others I guess. Felt so much for Erik during the plane scene.. Poor Hank though when he was piloting the plane.

- - - - -

Okay I delayed this post by a day.... Two paragraphs in, I went to play Unlight (a not-so-new-yet-new-to-me card game I found days ago) and Neopets (I think) and totally forgot about this post. It happens a lot really... Only realized I left this post opened when I was about to leave the laptop.

An update from today (since I'm lazy to start a new post) :

Read up a little (only certain parts of wiki) on Michael Fassbender and only then I realized he's younger than Benedict Cumberbatch! By less than a year! I've read the same page last year but didn't realize the age part hehehe.. Right after I was done with the little 'read', I went to download The Counselor mwahaha! Immediate 'action' was taken due to the realization that Michael Fassbender is in it. Didn't notice he's in it when I wanted to watch The Counselor when it came out last year. Miraculously the download completed within two hours! So rare for the internet speed to be that fast!

Oh oh! How To Train Your Dragon 2 comes out next week! And guess what? I won passes to watch it before it's official release here courtesy of Nuffnang! And now to plan on how to get there... Since Encorp Strand Mall is quite far away.. There's a pre-screening party so I really wanna be there early.

I'll write about Unlight sometime soon. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment