Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Recap II

And now for a recap of last Friday~

As usual, I spent most of the day sleeping... Till around 3pm again I think. When there's nothing to wake up to, I tend to just sleep in as long as I can. A small gathering with the girls was planned for the evening. Headed out to IOI Mall's Starbucks to gather as planned. Most of them were late. Only Choo Yi came on time. Miraculously I was the first to arrive! Waited till around 6.15pm before Jia Wen arrived. When it was close to 6.30pm, Sui Yuan and Soo May finally arrived and we got ourselves some Starbucks drinks! The Java Chip from this branch tasted better! As compared to the branch at Setia Walk and Sunway Pyramid. I got myself a Caramel Ribbon Crunch, for the fourth time in a row. One per week.

We sat at Starbucks and chatted a while before starting to plan where to have our dinner. Swee Li and Yann were done with their work so we met up with them at Puteri to discuss where to have our dinner. We ended up at Mr Dak-galbi at Setia Walk after sitting in the hour for close to half an hour. When we were about done with our dinner, Shu Mun and Jacklyn joined us. As usual, we would head up to TGV Cinemas' waiting area to slack and chat. The air conditioner was faulty I think since it was quite warm when we reached there. So we decided to move to another place to continue chatting. We went to the Puteri branch McDonalds. Sat there for about an hour before we finally part our ways. It was well over 1am when we left.

When I got home, I started regretting a lot that I didn't plan my outfit the night before. I mean originally I wanted to dress differently for our next gathering but it seemed like not a lot of us were able to make it to the gathering so I simply got dressed and left. Sigh. Such regret. I needed the extra opinion thingies from the girls. Urgh. Bah.

- - - - -

Less enthusiastic post I know. The hyper feeling has gone. Probably thanks to several unhappy things that happened today. I know not many recognize the newest username I use but still.. Sigh. It still upsets me when she forgets me. Even though I've been well prepared that one day she'd forget me too. The hurt would've been less if she had forgotten me before her birthday last year. Well at least she's happy. Oh well. She dyed her hair purple. I planned to dye mine purple since months ago and hopefully no one's gonna say I'm trying to copy her. I've wanted purple since forever please.

One other thing I realized though, is that looking at photos of Benedict Cumberbatch does calm me down. I feel much more relaxed after seeing photos of him while scrolling through my Facebook timeline. :) Sometimes new photos of Jamie Campbell Bower works too!

- - - - -

On to Saturday! The day I made some croquette! ♥

Was planning to wake up earlier and leave the house earlier but ended up sleeping in till close to 12pm. Got ready and left the house in a rush. Luckily by the time I reached OTK, they just got done paying. When we got to Kim Foong's house, we started helping out by 'peeling' potato skins~ I sucked at it! We then mashed the potatoes after boiling them~ After mixing the other ingredients with potatoes came the shaping process! It was messy yet fun! I like it a lot when I get to roll the croquette in the bread crumbs pile! Me, Choo Yi and Yann waited as Kim Foong fry the croquettes~ IT WAS DELISH! DELICIOUS YUMMY HEAVENLY! If only I could have more of it for myself! :P

We left soon after the croquettes were done cause Kim Foong had her violin lesson. Brought back 6 pieces of croquette~ ♥ Really wish I could bring back more ;w; Pretty much ate only croquette for the whole day. Brunch and dinner. Have some pictures~










- - - - -

Doesn't sound as enthusiastic as I thought it would be. Oh well. Still not in the mood I guess. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment