Friday, June 27, 2014

Some Firsts!

First horror-ish movie in the cinema - Evidence - courtesy of KLIPS (which I had like only 1 click and still got it meaning very little people joined! AGAIN ahahaha decided to watch cause the bro said he's interested) The movie was... slightly horror-ish.. and more towards psychopath-ish movie. Wasn't that terrible I guess.

First win (or probably only win..) from Pendulous Threads UK - Black Lace Scarab Necklace ! My heart skipped a beat when I vaguely saw my name while reading the posts from the day before, since it was announced when I was asleep. I (being an evil person) compared this post from previous weeks and noticed the amount of people who joined this week dropped drastically...... So maybe that's why I won... Oh well~ It looks lovely so I'm okay~

First CSI related win from AXN ! Internal screaming level over 9000!!! Yep I screamed when I saw the email! Consolation prize but still awesome! Thank you Ted Danson for your D.B. Russell!

Decided to watch K Missing Kings even though it's priced at RM20 per ticket! (shall call this First expensive yet non 3D movie in cinema! First RM20 movie ticket was Iron Man 3 in 3D last year.) Oh and it is also the First time I bought my movie tickets 7 days in advance! I went to Mid Valley today just to buy those tickets and came back home right after. Too bad the freebies were one set per transaction and not per ticket.. Oh well~

No comments:

Post a Comment