Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Achievement!

[17/6/2014] - Tuesday

Sent the sis off to Subang Airport so she can fly to Langkawi to date her boyfie. On the way back home, as I was listening to Hitz.fm, I heard something about some Rolling Stones Tongue tee from Kitschen and to check out their Facebook page and so I did. After checking out their Facebook page, I waited for the cue call and decided to try to call in even though I didn't hear the cue call yet. Of course, the call didn't go through. I thought to myself maybe I missed the cue or it's not time yet. As I was idling a little, I heard Hitz's phone number being called out(?) on the radio and immediately pressed the Call button (I was still on the phone log). After a while, the call went through! And to my surprise, THEY PICKED UP! I was like "omg someone picked up!! but I could've been late and they still picked up." Turns out... I WON! I WON A ITALY-FLAGGED ROLLING STONE TONGUE TEE FROM KITSCHEN! Thanks to Hitz.fm! I was sort of slapping myself on the face when I was on the phone.... He asked whether I knew "thanks" in Italian and I said I didn't know and soon told me I won! Woohoo! When we reached home, the winner announcement segment was on and I sounded funny on the radio! Freaking high pitched ahahaha! In the end, I was like "Winning something from Hitz.fm, achievement unlocked!" cause it's the first freaking time I won something from Hitz.fm. And it was the radio side instead of the website!! Much happiness!

(After much worrying and consideration throughout the night, I might not get the shirt after all cause it might get lost in the mail while being delivered... Or they could've sent it to the wrong address... Sigh... Oh well at least I knew I won once!)

When I got home and decided to check my email, I saw an email with the subject "CONGRATULATIONS!". Turns out it was an email from Neopets that I had won in their Neopets Lottery! And better yet, it was a free Neopets Lottery ticket from spinning the Wheel of Monotony!! I didn't even pick the numbers and yet I manage to win!! Luckiness overload!

- - - - -

For the past few nights, before falling asleep, I kept thinking of creating a new blog mainly to compile all the current on-going movie related giveaways/contests. But of course whenever I woke up and got myself to my laptop, I sort of feel like giving up the whole idea... I'm just so lazy...... Urgh... I thought of the name of the blog already. It will be named "Luck Life Leisure" or "Luck, Life and Leisure". Suits the idea I guess. But.. Might take a while before I finally create that blog... I actually forgot whether or not to put in the "and". I was even thinking of creating a new email address just for that blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment