Sunday, June 15, 2014

Present Shopping

Last Friday (6th of June), I went to Sunway Pyramid to join Yuan and Yuyu to shop for someone's birthday present. I reached Sunway Pyramid before their class ended so I wandered around the mall while waiting for them. At some point, I saw some college girls holding a Perry (platypus from Phineas and Ferb) cap and bag and wondered whether there's a roadshow/event going on and alas there was! Disney Junior's School's Out roadshow/event! First thing that came in mind is "WHY AM I NOT 10 YEARS YOUNGER?!" Then again I saw tons of college people queuing up at the Phineas and Ferb game booth so I queued along to get my cap and bag. Got them both before Yuan and Yuyu came! Skipped all other game booths cause I got what I wanted.

After Yuan bought her Edge of Tomorrow tickets, we went for lunch at Capricciosa. I think the one I ordered was Creamy Pomodoro Salmon. All I remember was the spaghetti I ordered had salmon and a tomato cream sauce. It was delicious! They were talking about the buffet promo and suggested we come again next time (with more people) for the buffet. After lunch, we started to look for the birthday present. Yuan's movie starts around 3.15pm so she left soon after. Yuyu and I continued to look around and ended up in Parkson. We ended up buying a set of lotion/shower gel thingy. We didn't know what to buy and the set seemed okay so we decided to get that. And it was at an okay price. Buy 1 Free 1. We thought of giving the other set to whoever's birthday comes up next. Of course with the exception of me and herself.

When we went to pay for her parking ticket's fee, we were shocked to see that the charge was RM5. Turns out that day was a holiday eve. So the parking fees were higher. She sent me home soon after. The presents are in Yuyu's keepsake in the meantime. It's been a while since I went shopping with them so even though we were looking for something for someone else, I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment