Thursday, January 2, 2014

Urgh

It's so hard to totally keep myself away from Sherlock spoilers -___-
Well I haven't actually seen any but still I'm tempted to visit certain pages, reblog some stuff on tumblr (which would show me my dashboard), or some posts from some pages would just pop up my Facebook homepage! I'd close my eyes and scroll past whenever that happens!

It's been either 2 years or a year or a year and a half (seriously I don't remember!) since I watched Sherlock! I fell for it so much when I watched it and very quickly forgotten about it.... /yes-I'm-sometimes-this-terrible/ Wanted to rewatch both series before the 3rd series came out but of course I failed in doing that. Time restrictions etc and how I forever dislike downloading stuff online (with the exception of games and anime songs). Even after downloading both series, I have yet to finish them :x I'm terrible!

But of course like how I forced myself to finish The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey before watching the premiere of The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug, I MUST finish both series of Sherlock before I watch the 3rd series! Since I'm not really fond of watching online / downloading, I'm probably gonna be really slow and wait till series 3 is aired on a local HD channel on TV, which would probably be in March instead AHAHHAHA

Okay bye.
This is becoming so tumblr-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment