Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Resolutionaire?

Resolutions..

Never really had new year resolutions since I can barely remember something long enough.. But this year I do have one. Or some. Not that I can remember every "resolution" I made for myself.

Top of the list (more like the one I remember most) would be keeping this blog alive! It's not something that can be easily done by me since I'm the type of person who gets lazy over time and give up blogging. Or at least post only once in a blue moon.

The other resolution was (yes was) to be more social. Until I flipped a horoscope book and inside I saw "This year is not a very social year." Or something along the lines and I sorta dropped this resolution on the spot :D

Should I add pick up reading as one of the 2014 resolution? But I highly doubt I'd be able to keep at it. I like to buy books but don't really read them... Bad habit indeed...

So there goes~

No comments:

Post a Comment