Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013 In A Post (wow a very lengthy post indeed)

A very delayed post since I'm a very very very very lazy person. Barely remember much from the first 3 months so... I'll skip those and move on to April.

In April, the only MMORPG game I was playing decided to close down after running for 2 years. I am actually happier that they decided to close the game since I seriously spent too much time on it even tho there wasn't much to do. Hoorah for me :P

In May I probably started watching just about every English non-horror movie in the cinema! It WAS my goal to watch every English non-horror movie in the cinema with the exception of a few movie that I wasn't really that interested in. This went on till July? Or August.. Can't remember much :x Oh and also I re-found an old love for Benedict Cumberbatch after watching Star Trek Into Darkness! ♥ Been pretty much obsessed with him ever since :p Oh the charm~

I can barely remember anything from June to August so... Skip! (Until I ever remember about anything that is!)

Ever since my sis won movie passes to watch The Great Gatsby but NEVER went to watch it, I started joining EVERY movie passes giveaway! (as well as movie merchandise giveaways!) Speaking about movie merchandise giveaways, I now remembered I starting winning T-Shirts and other movie merchandises from June onward :D After Earth and Fast & Furious 6 T-Shirts to start with~ The Lone Ranger feathered pen and keychain~ To name a few :p

Anndddd after months of complaining NOT winning any movie passes, I FINALLY won my first part of movie passes in September!! Thank you TGV for giving me movie passes to watch Closed Circuit ♥ (this is the only time I won movie passes from TGV tho :x) In the following weeks, more like the remaining months, I won movie passes to watch about 75% - 85% of the movies that were released~

Here's the list of movies I won passes to watch~ (and where I won them from) :
Runner Runner (courtesy of Fly FM & also Cinema Online - Yeah won a pair from Fly FM and another pair from Cinema Online (that I didn't know of until 2 days later LOL) with the same time, on the same day, at the same cinema but different halls)
Prisoners, Gravity, Rush (all 3 thanks to The Score Magazine! - which I started buying in May(?)June(?) because they had Star Trek Into Darkness on their cover anddd because they were giving away movie passes!)
Make Your Move, Ender's Game (courtesy of Galaxie Magazine - which I started buying because they had Star Trek Into Darkness poster in em!)
The Reluctant Fundamentalist, 12 Years A Slave (thanks to GSC ! From their website contest~)
Malavita [also known as The Family] (from Asia Media TV channel~ the little tv thingy in RapidKL buses)
Last Vegas, Free Birds (from ChurpChurp!)
Special Identity (from Cathay Cineplex instagram account~)
The Hunger Games & The Hunger Games : Catching Fire (courtesy of Cathay Cineplex - twitter side this time~)
Enough Said (thanks to ChurpChurp again! WHICH I MESSED UP THE DATE AND TIME AND DIDN'T GET TO WATCH SOBZ)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (courtesy of both ChurpChurp & Cinema Online - should've watched the one by Cinema Online instead T-T)
Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, 47 Ronin, Delivery Man (all courtesy of ChurpChurp as well~)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (thanks to The Score again! :D)

All the way through the last week of December yo~ Skipped some movies in October since movies released in October are mostly horror movies... Regretted not winning Carrie's movie passes :/ Regretted not watching it either :/ oh well~ will just have to wait till it's out on TV or something~

Went Singapore for AFA in November~ Won some Tees from TeeBusters in between May to November~ 2 that reached me and 2 that never came :/ And some other knick knacks through December~ Including a visit to ChurpChurp's office! :D Pretty fun~ And I picked up Mabinogi again~

Okay I know this is a terrible compilation post :x Just wanted to write everything out whether or not it makes any sense~ There's definitely more to write about but I don't remember much for now :p

Hooray to terrible grammar x)
Ciao!~

No comments:

Post a Comment