Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ahoy 2014~

Finally created a new blog~ 
More like I delayed it for half a year because I didn't want to start a new blog in the middle of the year.. And I don't feel like reviving my old blog since I haven't been posting in it for so long. Blog layout and stuff are not sorted out yet so I'll just stick with whichever template I picked when I created this blog. 

This is a non-specific blog. (Pardon the slightly tumblr-ness here) Blog link is picked based on my likings! Living in a country where there's basically only "Summer", I've always loved cold stuff like ice and snow. It's my dream to one day see and touch real snow hence 'Ice And Snowy Dreams'. (Did still took me a long time thinking of the blog link before deciding to use this - which I just thought of yesterday LOL - There were a few other more meaningful ones but still..) I make no sense most of the time and this blog is probably gonna end up being really "Dear Diary". 

Compilation of 2013 (or some parts of it) will be coming soon :D Though it would end up being long and whiny and ranty and probably get split into multiple posts throughout the year. Not to mention it's gonna be boring too. 

End of ranty post #1. Gonna figure out more on what to put up on the blog~ Layout hunting time~ May this blog live through 2014~

Goodbye 2013. Hello 2014~

No comments:

Post a Comment