Sunday, January 26, 2014

January thus far

So far in January I've watched The Legend of Hercules and Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit thanks to ChurpChurp and I, Frankenstein thanks to GSC. My thoughts on all 3? Not so great but still watchable~ I think I prefer I, Frankenstein > Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit > The Legend of Hercules.

Out of 10 I think I'd give The Legend of Hercules about 4/10? That's like the lowest I'd give .-. Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit would be around 7/10 while I'm gonna give I, Frankenstein an 8/10. I don't think I'm eligible to rate them anyway but this is just what I think~ My movie preference has always been different :P I do like watching Jeremy Jahns' review after watching a movie tho cause it's really funny to watch :P

I did win a pair of movie passes to watch Her as well but have yet to collect my tickets to watch it so shall leave it for later~ RoboCop is coming out soon as well~ Hopefully I'd get to watch it in the first week too so I don't have to trouble myself in finding when and where to watch it..

On the other side of my movie watching experience in January, I found myself a part-time job while accompanying a friend to hunt for part-time jobs. Never thought I'd actually get a part-time job .-. It's been about 2 weeks? The first few days were godly boring lol.. I felt like quitting so badly. Communicating with the full-time workers requires patience level over 9000.. I was so close to puking blood OTL These few days were better tho. Less boring and communication is slightly more possible. Previous PTJ were freakier than this even tho communication wasn't a problem :x

Okay enough ranting for now ciao :x

No comments:

Post a Comment