Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bored and Sleepy

Time for another post of randomness!

On Tuesday I rushed some stuff before heading to class late. The moment I reached class and sat down, Harry looked at me and said "Why is your hair so messy?" Urgh why did you notice of all days? Urgh -___- I know I didn't comb my hair before I left the house (after being blown directly by the fan when I was rushing stuff) but whyyyy of all people and all times you were the one who saw and mentioned?! [Please never do read this post] I tried tidying / combing my hair then you mentioned it's still messy then I figured it must be the ends... They keep looking like a pile of mess after I chopped them off. You did sound concerned(?) {don't think that's the right word to use} when I said I chopped them off and said : Whyyy would you want to chop them off? And I gave you the dumb reason I gave the stylist. Because the weather is hot. You left soon after. By the time you left, I remembered I wanted to ask you about RO Carnival but I forgot and you already left so meh.

Next!

I'm sitting here waiting to wash my hair. Yep. Or should I just take a loooonngggg shower? Sending bro off to the airport later with sis at like 4am. Still thinking whether or not to shower and sleep. I do miss my bed but I don't wanna go out after a shower. I like to go straight to bed. OCD on the go. Or something. Urgh. Dumb dilemmas. Bah going off to shower bye. End of randomness for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment