Sunday, April 13, 2014

Small April Gathering

[April 11th, Friday]

Well it wasn't a complete group gathering, it was really just the 3 of us who wanted to eat Amelio's mashed potatoes and Steam N Grill Burgers' food. We met up at Setia Walk's Subway before making our way to Steam N Grill Burgers for lunch. We ordered Carbonara Spaghetti, Fish Burger and Cheese Fries. I sorta regret ordering Cheese Fries cause the Carbonara was delicious! Should've went for that instead! We chit chatted while eating and continued to chit chat even after we were done with our food. Two of us was pretty full after our lunch but Yann said she isn't that full yet and wouldn't mind eating Amelio's mashed potatoes immediately. Boy was her appetite huge!

We waltz our way to Amelio soon after. Instead of the usual tables I sat at, we sat at the table with couches all the way inside the restaurant. Saw the staffs eating "tau fu fah" while we were flipping the menu. I don't remember "tau fu fah" being on the menu so someone must have brought those here. MA was there up until we ordered our mashed potatoes and suddenly disappeared. We walked out and never came back even when we left. We continued to sit inside Amelio to chit chat even after we finished our mashed potatoes and only decided to leave when the supervisor(?) looking guy or manager or something started staring at us. Fine. Off to our next stop! (This is also the only time I dined at Amelio without snapping pictures of the mashed potatoes oops!)

Our next stop was Starbucks ! Cause I had a free drink and wanted to claim it cause I was thirsty! Sat around till two of us who got ourselves a drink finished our drinks before heading to Loud Speaker! We wanted to go karaoke but the price was mega expensive! They changed their pricing/timing thingy meh. So we went up to TGV Cinemas and I (alone) went to watch Captain America : The Winter Soldier. Yep. It took me that long to finally watch it. Some didn't even believe me when I said I'm only watching it now. I thought they would leave but instead as I was sitting in the hall watching the movie, they sat at the waiting area for 2 hours chit chatting waiting for me to finish my movie! Like whattttttt! How can someone stand doing that?! Shiawase-ness of having someone waiting for you to finish a movie just for dinner! So we went to find dinner!

What's for dinner? It took us at least half an hour walking around Setia Walk before deciding what's for dinner... Yep... From Grand Shanghai 4 floors down to Bonbouri to those Korean restaurants to Tokyo Kitchen then back all the way to Grand Shanghai to have some Hot n Roll before heading back 4 floors down to Bad Boys Cook Real Food then to Full Haos for their second round of dinner. Like wew exercising much. I didn't order food at Full Haos but only ordered a Green Apple Vitamilk which I'm pretty sure they used syrup instead of real apples. After dinner Full Haos our day has finally came to an end! We went on our separate ways back home.

- - - - -

I don't think MA saw me when we dined at Amelio. Or more like he couldn't really recognize me? I got a hair cut and was wearing a solid color tee and shorts. Yann said I looked really different when I met up with them at Subway. I asked whether it was my hair, shorts or shoes, and she said the whole of me. Should I take that as a compliment? Urgh I want the remaining of my salary. Yeah MA reminds me of my unclaimed salary. My monehhhhhh!!

- - - - -

Okay I'm done. I don't know what else to write about. I'm quite sleepy right now. Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment