Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine 2014


My day started out really fun! With the company of a friend and a kid :)

Soon it was working time~ Half way through was pretty relaxing~ Suddenly there were a lot of customers coming in.. Busy running around the shop responding to customer's assorted requests.. Was suppose to finish work at 10pm but ended up working till 12am!!! (Well actually just 11.30pm but we stayed through till 12am for OT moolah :p) 

First time working on Valentine's Day and it was pretty fun :) Busy+Tiring but fun~ 

He's leaving after the 19th.. I won't be working till 20th.. That leaves me with 2 more days working with him :/ Wanted to take a picture with him so badly today but we were so busy and in the end I never got my picture D: He was really fun yesterday tho I'm pretty sure he was bein sarcastic or something.. Oh well.. Two more days.. 

Screw grammar for this post as well. I'm too tired to bother. Have some pictures of the day! (For the first time!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment