Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ups and Downs

Wow close to 5 months since I last posted. Wow. I was suppose to blog about Comic Fiesta and I got lazy to do it. I wanted to blog about a recent week full of random things but I haven't posted it... Done typing the long-ass essay in the iPad but somehow have not posted it.. Came back from a trip, wanted to blog about it, then realize there's nothing much to blog about. Suppose to be having fun today after movie but shit happened. There goes me trying to contain my emotions. Was half way making something as a surprise, thanks to shitty things that happened, decided not to bother about the surprise anymore.

Promised myself not to blog about negative things but I just had to.


It's okay. You'll be fine. Movie sequels are what keeps you moving ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment