Saturday, August 2, 2014

Books Books Books

The Book Fest started on the 26th of July and this is like the first time I went on its first day. So called to avoid the crowd but in the end there's still a lot of people.... But in the end.. I bought nothing. Nada. 0 books. So I paid the entrance fee of RM2.50 to walk in and walk out to window shop and bought nothing. For the first time I bought nothing from this particular book fest. I was suppose to use up them darn book vouchers. On a brighter note, I found Born To Rebel at Kinokuniya! And it was the last copy. I sorta regret not buying it immediately cause I ended up going all the way to KLCC again just to use up the vouchers on the 31st....... Urgh. It was annoying and tiring and utter bullshit! That was what I thought until the day itself of course since I didn't need to take the public transport on the 31st when I went. Hehehehehe.

I love walking into Kinokuniya and get immersed in the scent of books! Books everywhere! Ahhhh~ (major grammar error I know) Unfortunately I get sad every time I flip the books over and saw the price tags. When planning on what books to buy with the book vouchers, the first book I got my hands on when I walked in was Born To Rebel. It was really really hard to use up the rest of the vouchers cause I didn't know what other books to buy.. Was planning to buy The Fault in Our Stars but... It was out of stock....... It wasn't on the 26th but oh well. In the end I bought Born To Rebel, Sherlock The Casebook and The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug - Visual Companion. There goes all RM200 book vouchers + some additional cash.

The End :P

No comments:

Post a Comment