Saturday, August 16, 2014

Animangaki 2014

So this year I decided to go only on the first day of Animangaki AND it's also the first time I decided not to enter the hall since the ticket prices (to me) weren't really worth it with the things they are offering inside the hall (doujin booths, other booths, stage events). I'm better off lingering outside this time. The flower, my driver this year insisted on buying tickets to enter the hall cause she wanted to look around since she hasn't been to that many events like I did. In the end.. None of us bought tickets. But we still entered the hall. Thanks to some game friends we made from playing AikaSEA. Thanks Makie for borrowing the exhibitor passes for us from Kiddo. We saw the Keysia couple too! Glad they're still together. Apparently they know I always win movie passes.

The kawaii Animangaki 2014 Exhibitor pass

We met up with Dawn and Mama Dawn as usual. It was fun watching her Jelsa jumping around here and there with Vincent's Jack Frost. *coughtheylookcutetogethercough* After waiting for both Dawn and her brother for hours, we finally got to leave and go eat and buy some drinks! Too bad the Red Bean Rolling Ice I was aiming is not available since the whole Cup-Bon stall went poof. We went to Ochado and had some mille crepes~ I forgot to use my Ochado Card /sobs/ wasted points... We departed on our ways around 7pm.

Jelsa (Dawn) & Jack (Vincent) Frost

Oh and I got my MTV World Stage Malaysia passes too! Thanks to Sunway Pals~ It has some "EXPRESS" sticker stuck on it and I don't know what's the difference. But oh well it's not like I'm gonna go. It's tomorrow and the passes are with the brother's friend now.

MTV Word Stage Malaysia '14 passes thanks to Sunway Pals


No comments:

Post a Comment