Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Start of July!

Soooo looks like it's already July! And on the first day of July, I got to watch The Fault in Our Stars courtesy of KLIPS! Due to waiting for a friend, I was sooo close to missing the start of the movie... Walked in just right on time. Accidentally stepped on the person who was sitting in the corner's foot..... Second time this year... Oh well~ While watching the movie, I kept tearing here and there! Couldn't stop them tears! I rarely needed to use tissue when I tear up during movies and this time I used 3! It was a really touching movie! One day I'm gonna buy the book and try to read it~ Who knows, I might be able to finish it.

- - - - -

Few days after buying K Missing Kings' movie tickets comes the news about a media tie-in free screening....  The sound of my crying wallet....... Oh well.... Urgh.. To prepare for the movie, I finally re-watched the first 9 episodes of K and finally watched the final 3 episodes that I missed a year and a half ago. GOSH IT WAS SO SAD WHEN I REACHED THE PART WHERE MY BELOVED MIKOTO DIED AND THE SONG THAT CAME UP OHEMGEE I REPLAYED IT SO MANY TIMES AND LEARNED THE SONG ASAP. Goshhhh poor Anna who's definitely very very sad TT_TT And also the rest of the HOMRA members! Requiem of Red's lyrics are soooo meaningful to the red clansman and sooo sad TT_TT I can totally imagine the image of the first two sentences! Cried so much at the ending sobs and every time I heard the song I'd cry. Didn't manage to sing the song at all in the first few days due to ugly sobbing every time it's played! Endless ugly sobbing! I managed to finish the final episode just on time to catch the bus! Well the bus that usually comes around 6.30pm that is. Wanted to wear the K shirt I got from AFA in 2012 but forgot to bring it out cause I was rushing.. THERE WILL BE A DAY I WILL. My tears for K are delayed by a year and a half so I felt soooo bad and wanted to mourn for Mikoto for a week but failed the last day cause I fell sick........ Ahahahaha The movie was gooood! The audience were clapping at the end of the movie! I'm so happy to be able to see Mikoto on the big screen! Ah my love! ♥ Few days in and I realized the BD and DVD (I think) release both had different previews of the following episodes! Ahhh the tears while re-watching all of them!

A small list of animes that made me cry a lot : Gensomaden Saiyuki, Gundam SEED, K

- - - - -

End of my delayed post!

No comments:

Post a Comment