Wednesday, July 16, 2014

2014 FIFA World Cup Final!

Initially planned to finally dye my hair before watching the Final but suddenly decided not to watch it so I skipped the hair dying part. After my shower it was close to kick off time (yes 3am lol) so I decided to watch the kick off and maybe watch the FIRST goal and head to bed. Mom decided to do the same. And in the end.... Voila we're in the second half of the extra time before there's finally a goal..... The Germans are so hot and cute and handsome like omgggg ♥ Aly's tweets were gold! I read them in between first half and second half. Such tweets~ It's the first time I watched a Fifa World Cup match and it's the Final and I was standing the whole time.... 2 hours at least! Damn their celebration back in Germany were so darn cute as well! Back to fangirling on tumblr and twitter wherever :P

No comments:

Post a Comment